We seek to inspire greatness in every child and to equip them with the academic achievements, life skills and personal attributes to lead happy, safe, successful lives.
- We are child-centred. We make decisions based on what is right for our children and their life chances.
- We are inclusive. We believe that every child can be successful regardless of background or ability.
- We are ambitious. We aim for excellence in all that we do.
- We act with integrity. We promote respect and trust; we value different points of view and beliefs. We actively reject discrimination, racism, bullying, deceit and dishonesty.
- We are collaborative. We work in partnership with all stakeholders including parents, carers and the wider community ensuring a sense of togetherness.
- We value our staff. We invest extensively in outstanding training and development opportunities.